IEI Kuwait Chapter invites you for Technical Seminar on 17.07.2017 at Kohinoor Restaurant, Fahaheel
We are pleased to announce that IEI, Kuwait Chapter is organizing the following Technical Seminar on 17th July 2017: Presentation Title: “Career Advancement for Engineers a Holistic Perspective” by Engr. Sunil Pullarcot, Senior Engineer, KOC Venue : Kohinoor Restaurant, 1st Floor, Warda Complex, Al-Sanaiyan St., Opp. Salman Dabbous Complex, Near Ajial Mall, Fahaheel, Kuwait. ( Coordinates: 29°4'53"N 48°8'8"E ) Date : Monday, 17th July 2017. Time : Registration starts at 6:30pm, Session start at 7:00pm. You All are invited to attend this...
IEI Kuwait Chapters Ex-Com meeting with Indian Ambassador H.E. Shri Sunil Jain on 11.07.2017
IEI Kuwait Engineers meet with the Indian Ambassador. The newly elected executive members of the Institute of Engineers (India) Kuwait Chapter met with H.E. the Indian Ambassador to Kuwait Shri. Sunil Jain on July 11th 2017 to introduce the newly elected Executive Committee for the year 2017-18. The delegation consisted of the Chairman Engr. Ajay Sharma, who introduced the newly elected EC members to H.E. the Ambassador. These include Engr. Thomas John (General Secretary), Engr. Sudhir Menghani (Treasurer) and executive committee members, Engr. Mohandas Kamath, Dr. Bhakta Bhusan Biswas, Engr. Karthikeyan, Engr. Sam Ananth, Engr. Hirak Mitra, Engr....
Indian Engineers attend KSE Ghabka by Kuwait Society of Engineers at J W Marriott
A delegation of Institution of Engineers India attended the Ghabka organised by the Kuwait Society of Engineers on June 5th 2017 at J W Marriott Kuwait City. The programme was attended by many dignitaries including delegations of Various Engineering associations of different countries in Kuwait, Ministry Representatives and Kuwaiti Engineers. The Indian Engineers had the opportunity to interact with many Kuwaiti Consultant Engineers and discuss various on going projects and future developmental activities in Kuwait. The delegation consisted of the Ex chairman Dr. Rumane, The General Secretary Egr. Thomas John, Committee Members Dr. Biswas, Egr. Sam Ananth,...
Announcement of AMIE Summer-2017 Section A & B Examinations
Dear Student Members, Greetings, The Institution of Engineers (India), Kuwait Chapter is pleased to announce that Summer 2017 AMIE Examination will be conducted from 3rd June, 2017 till 09th June, 2017 at IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), Easa Al Qatami Street, Building Nr. 25, Street Nr. 1, Block Nr. 10, Salmia, (Near 5th Ring Road Salmia Garden / Next to OK Laundry) The examination...
The institution of Engineers (India) was established in 1920 and the Royal Charter (UK) was granted to it in 1935. Its headquarter is located at Kolkata, India.
The Institution of Engineers (India), Kuwait Chapter was established in November 1995 for its members residing and practicing engineering profession in Kuwait. IEI Kuwait chapter has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with Kuwait Society of Engineers to promote and enhance engineering and science knowledge among its members. It has a bilateral agreement with many local professional bodies to share the technical, scientific and professional knowledge among the professionals for the advancement of Science & Technology. IEI Kuwait chapter Conducts AMIE EXAMINATION for the benefit of diploma and NON- Diploma students under the guidelines of Headquarters Calcutta and supervised by the Indian Embassy. Engineers Day is being celebrated every year in the honour of Sir Visvesvaraya, an outstanding Engineer , Statesman and Bharath Ratana Award on his birthday of 15th September. Indian Institute of Engineers, Kuwait chapter has been affiliated with the Indian Embassy in Kuwait since 1996. IEI Kuwait chapter conducts free seminars and workshops on topics related to Engineering and Technology for improving and enhancing the knowledge of its members and other members of the engineering community irrespective of their affiliation to any nationality. Furthermore, IEI Kuwait Chapter also organizes programs for its ladies wing members and Science Club members for the benefit of IEI, Kuwait chapter engineers' families to keep them involved in creativity, scientific activities and to share talents and prepare budding scientists to establish fraternity, to keep alive human values and traditions.
IEI Latest News
- IEI Kuwait Chapters Ex-Com meeting with Indian Ambassador H.E. Shri Sunil Jain on 11.07.2017
- IEI Kuwait Chapter invites you for Technical Seminar on 17.07.2017 at Kohinoor Restaurant, Fahaheel
- AMIE Summer-2017 Section A & B Examinations
- Indian Engineers attend KSE Ghabka by Kuwait Society of Engineers at J W Marriott
- Report on the IEI Kuwait Chapter Seminar on Energy Systems in Geo-biology.
- Report of IEI Technical Seminar held on 24.05.2017 at Kohinoor Restaurant, Fahaheel
- IEI Kuwait Chapter AGM-2017 Report
- Announcement of AMIE Summer-2017 Section A & B Examinations
- IEI Kuwait Chapter's Ladies Wing Annuncement of Workshop on Laws of Attraction on 03.06.2017, Saturday, 7.30pm
- IEI Kuwait Chapter Announcement of Seminar on 24.05.2017 at Kohinoor Restaurant, Fahaheel
- Technical Seminar and Annual General body Meeting on 10.05.2017
- IEI Kuwait Chapter meeting with KSE delegates on 07.03.2017 at KSE Office
- IEI Kuwait Chapter Invitation for Technical Seminar on March 6, 2017 at Radisson Blu, Kuwait
- IEI Kuwait Chapter invites you for Family Day 2017 Celebration on 17.02.2017 at Jahra Copthorne Resort.
- IEI Kuwait Chapter conducts Technical Seminar on 07.02.2017 at Radisson Blu Kuwait.
- Health Awareness Seminar conducted on 06.01.2017 at Holiday Downtown Hotel
- IEI KuwaitChapter Conducted Technical Seminar on 4th April 16
- Technical Seminar on Key Risks in Construction projects
- IEI Kuwait Chapter conducts a Technical Seminar for its members