IEI Kuwait Chapter's Family Day 2018 on 09.02.2018
The Institute of Engineers India (Kuwait Chapter) held their mega family day event at a Wafra Farm. The event is every year held for the family members of IEI, Kuwait chapter giving the family members an opportunity to meet each other. The event was attended by large number of families with their children. The day started off with the welcome to all the family members by the Chairman Egr Ajay Sharma. Then the Yoga class was conducted by the trainer Egr Mitra who introduced the advantages of Yoga and its benefits to the whole...
IEI Kuwait Chapter and His Excellency K. Jeeva Sagar, The New Indian Ambassador to Kuwait on Thursday, 18th January 2018 at Indian Embassy, Kuwait.
IEI – Kuwait Chapter Meets the New Indian Ambassador to Kuwait -H.E. K. Jeeva Sagar The Institution of Engineers (India) Kuwait Chapter, Executive Committee members had fixed an appointment on 18th January 2018 with Indian Embassy to meet and greet H.E. K. Jeeva Sagar, the new Indian Ambassador to the State of Kuwait. As a token of love and welcoming the new Ambassador to the State of Kuwait, a flower bouquet was presented by the Engr. Ajay Sharma, Chairman IEI – Kuwait chapter and introduced the committee members to His Excellency. Each Engineer had introduced himself with short...
“New Product Development from M/s. Nippon Elevator”
IEI – Kuwait Chapter Conducts Technical Seminar @ Holiday Inn – Downtown It was pleasant, cozy evening and people were taking their rides back home, after their day’s work, but Engineers assembled at Holiday Inn, Downtown ball room to attend the technical seminar organised by Institution of Engineers (India), Kuwait chapter and NIPPON Elevators supported by Trade links Kuwait on 19th December 2017 on the topic – “Precision Engineered Rides”. The seminar started little late than the scheduled time, as the approach roads to the venue were all diverted, due to the construction activity in the area...
"IEI Stall" in the Shaastrotsav-2017 a festival of Science Exhibition
Dear Members, Greetings, We are pleased to inform you that IEI Kuwait Chapter will be having the "IEI Stall" in the Shaastrotsav-2017 a festival of Science Exhibition on 08th December 2017. If you are interested in any Science Related Working Models and innovative technologies, you are requested to get in touch with Mr Mitra or Mr Sam Ananth. If there are more than one Model then the committee will decide whch one to exhibit. All IEI Kuwait Chapter Members are invited to attend this function. Please visit the following link...
The institution of Engineers (India) was established in 1920 and the Royal Charter (UK) was granted to it in 1935. Its headquarter is located at Kolkata, India.
The Institution of Engineers (India), Kuwait Chapter was established in November 1995 for its members residing and practicing engineering profession in Kuwait. IEI Kuwait chapter has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with Kuwait Society of Engineers to promote and enhance engineering and science knowledge among its members. It has a bilateral agreement with many local professional bodies to share the technical, scientific and professional knowledge among the professionals for the advancement of Science & Technology. IEI Kuwait chapter Conducts AMIE EXAMINATION for the benefit of diploma and NON- Diploma students under the guidelines of Headquarters Calcutta and supervised by the Indian Embassy. Engineers Day is being celebrated every year in the honour of Sir Visvesvaraya, an outstanding Engineer , Statesman and Bharath Ratana Award on his birthday of 15th September. Indian Institute of Engineers, Kuwait chapter has been affiliated with the Indian Embassy in Kuwait since 1996. IEI Kuwait chapter conducts free seminars and workshops on topics related to Engineering and Technology for improving and enhancing the knowledge of its members and other members of the engineering community irrespective of their affiliation to any nationality. Furthermore, IEI Kuwait Chapter also organizes programs for its ladies wing members and Science Club members for the benefit of IEI, Kuwait chapter engineers' families to keep them involved in creativity, scientific activities and to share talents and prepare budding scientists to establish fraternity, to keep alive human values and traditions.
IEI Latest News
- Intuition of India (IEI) Kuwait chapter has launched new official mobile contact number +965 90098667
- IEI Kuwait Chapter and His Excellency K. Jeeva Sagar, The New Indian Ambassador to Kuwait on Thursday, 18th January 2018 at Indian Embassy, Kuwait.
- IEI Kuwait Chapter's Family Day 2018 on 09.02.2018
- "IEI Stall" in the Shaastrotsav-2017 a festival of Science Exhibition
- IEI Kuwait Chapter – 50 th Engineers’ Day Celebration
- Meeting with KSE Chairman on 11 oct 2017
- 5th Technical seminar '' Total Productive Maintenance ''
- "Life Style - Martial Arts" presentation by IEI Science Club on Friday 15.09.17 at IGNOU Center, Salmiya.
- “Digitalisation and Cyber Security” VENUE: Jumeriah Messilah Beach Hotel, Messilah, Kuwait on 12th September 2017
- Winter 2017 AMIE Exam Announcement
- Technical Seminar and Annual General body Meeting on 10.05.2017
- Health Awareness Seminar conducted on 06.01.2017 at Holiday Downtown Hotel
- IEI KuwaitChapter Conducted Technical Seminar on 4th April 16
- Technical Seminar on Key Risks in Construction projects
- IEI Kuwait Chapter conducts a Technical Seminar for its members